A country I would like to visit

 POST 1   


Greece, the ancient gem.

I would love to go to Greece...

Because it seems as such a heavenly place. My crazy head lead me to Greece since high school, when I'm watching the Mamma Mia movie, when I'm playing Assassin's Creed Oddysey (a videogame themed in ancient Greece), and even when I'm reading my dear Percy Jackson. I've always been interested in its mythology, arquitechture, its beaches, and the athenian democracy with all the pros and cons. 

At school and now at University, we had to study the politic structure of some city-states like Athens and Sparta so we can see the evolution of the political institutions. We also had to study some political ideas of government and coexistence of some philosofers.

I would be fascinated if I had the chance to work there to culture myself, but no for so long time because I'd miss my home.

I'm a nerdy, I know. 
But tell me what do you think! 




Comments

  1. hi Francisca, i was interested in Greece too, but not for movies or books, was for a game, but neither was assassin's creed Odyssey, it was for God of War, i think i learned more for this game than from the class of my college jajaja.
    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francisca! Greece is one of the most beautiful places that i've ever seen(pictures only). This is a really lovely post to read about, i've such a good time reading it! Thank you for tell us why motivates you to travel there. Greetings and see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Francisca
    Such a good post about a great country... I remembered the Gorgias:c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran!
    Greece is a beautiful place and as you say, many institutions that we have today were born from there, but I prefer the Romans :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!, I have always wanted to go to Greece, since I played God of War or since I saw Brad Pitt in "Troy" jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nerd
    Greece seems to be a nice place to visit. But if you go to a supermarket you don't even find a bread! they are in crisis today. So, i would prefer Egypt or Turkey. Only if I get more time, I would stay some days in Greece.
    So long fokker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Francisca!! I also dream of Greece.
    I studied philosophy for a semester at University and in my heart I have always wanted to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Franciscaaa I also would love to go there, but the language it´s very difficult :c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future Job

A Photograph I like.