A Photograph I like.

 POST 4

The belly button of the world 🗿

Hi everyone!

What can I say? Well, I'm not a photogenic person and that's because I'm shy.

But despite that, I have to say that when the landscape or the situations is majestic, It deserves a photograph.

 

Let me tell you about this. The photograph was taken by my cousin when our family went on vacation in Rapa Nui in February 2019. It shows the Moai quarries on the Rano Raraku volcano. As you can see, that's me seeing the sea and the esplanade. 

Why do I like it? Because it brings me a lot of peace and reminds of me the power of the ancestors of the Rapa Nui people. 

I really wanna go back but bring my Nonna (👵) with me, so she could remember another part of Chile :) 

I can only say Mauru uru to that trip.

How about you? Do you like landscapes or you prefer selfies? 

Comments

  1. Hi Francisca, woah you went to Rapa Nui, i have a lot of envy right now jajaja, i always want to go to the island, and now whit your experience give me much more desire to go jajaja.
    see you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! your photo is so amazing! I hope one day to go to Easter Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francisca! Incredible!! Your photo it´s so beautiful, I love the view! I hope you can go again and live more moments like your photography. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fran! What a nice photo... But I have a question for you:
    Do you think the Moais were made by aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francisca! it's a beautiful picture!!!
    Sometimes I like selfies, but there are certainly wonderful places that you have to photograph just to admire their beauty.
    I want to visit Rapa Nui !!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Phran
    Moais are really amazing but I have many doubts about them. Were they made by extraterrestrials? (I saw it on TV, I believe in that) What do u think?
    Oh! and I also love that Moai in the movie "A Night in the Museum". It really chew a lot of gum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a spectacular photo, I hope one day i get to see landscapes like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panchaaa, that is a hell of a picture, very nice place!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I would like to visit

My future Job