My future Job

 Post 3


A cool political scientist 🙈

Hi everyone!

So, by the title you can guess that I'm a political science's student. 
I consider myself an altruist person and I don't care much of make lots of money. So with that in mind I've been thinking on continuing my graduate studies abroad. Open my mind to different approaches and nourish me with wisdom from colleagues of the discipline. 

I confess that while I'm studying this career I constantly get scared of the future, because this area isn't really known. But I'm a true dreamer and I pursue to be a member of the ONU (for example UNICEF, UN Women, etc) or in some embassy, like a political and intercultural adviser. 

On other hand, if, during the course of the career, I choose to stay in Chile, I have to admit that I hace certain atracction to the research area. So with that in mind, it's plausible for me to be part of a work team in themes like culture, social movements, Political changes and the situation of government agencies like the SENAME.

That's my case, I hope you have a goal in your life. But if that's not the case don't worry, I don't judge, in fact I would like to share or experiences of laboral frustration haha.

See you in class ☺



 



Comments


  1. Hi Francisca! I understand your confusion, but don´t worry, I think you have a great and wonderful way to go, I hope that at some point you can travel abroad and continue to develop, and if, as you say, is not the case, I hope that here in Chile you can practice in the area of research. In any case, I hope you go excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fran!
    It's common to feel scare about the future but I know that you are a great student and classmate, so you can be everything you want!
    Regards, see you in class c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francisca! I'm glad you have goals and purposes defined, you even have a plan b!!.
    I would also like to study outside of Chile and then put into practice what I have learned to help here.
    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI fran
    I love that you know already what would be your areas of work, I think you are a great person and student so you will be able to reach every goal that you want.

    See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran!
    I have the same feeling of fear about the future, but hey here we are hahaha you will be an excellent professional xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I would like to visit

A Photograph I like.