My favorite movie

 
Post 2

The Seventh art: Cinema.

Hello you there!

Since I was a little girl I remember that my mom was always busy, but when she had time she took me to the movie theater, where I remember watching Finding Nemo and Shrek 2. 
But my mom took shifts at the hospital most part of the week, so she bought me a DVD player, which made me felt really powerful because it was wonderful haha. 

I love many movies but some of them are truly kept in my heart, like Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It narrates the third book of the saga with the same name when Harry was "pursued" by a fugitive who is envolved on the murder of his parents. It also combines «dementors», a werewolf and my favorite spell: The Patronus.
I love this movie because it's an accurate adaptation of the book. And more important, it represents the step of growing up and facing problems on your own way.

Hope you love it like I do 💗
PS. What is your Hogwarts house? I read you 👀






Comments

  1. Hi Francisca! i loved your post. I don't know a lot about Harry Potter but i'm interested in it, i wish that someday i can read the books and see al the movies. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fran! I loveeee the prisioner of Azkaban is one of my favorites of the saga. My favorite character is Lupin <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi francisca, i tried so many times watch harry potter, but i can't, the world built is amazing, but i cant get the spark that leave me enjoy more the movie, I think i will try again and watched.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Moron! (Moron is bell pepper in spanish)
    I am from Hufflepuff and my house will probably beat your huse at Quidditch. I haven't watched Harry Potter movies, I think that they are reaaaaaaaally long to watch them.
    But I really like Shrek, it is a masterpiece of this art, because Shrek is love, Shrek is life!
    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francisca!
    I loved you post, I also really like “Harry Potter”, but this part of the saga it´s so amazing, it has so many incredible things!! I have never read the books, but I would love to do it someday.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Fran!
    This movie it´s really amazing, and your post too.
    And I´m Ravenclaw like Luna <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I would like to visit

My future Job

A Photograph I like.