Postgraduate Studies

 POST 5

International Relations 📌

Hi you all!

Today I'm going to tell you about my studies goals 🙈

Since I enter to the University I wanted to follow the path of International relations and go abroad, speally Europe (greedy)

I think is a cool area to expand your horizon about what is like the diplomacy, political advice and even investigation. 

As you can see, the picture over there is from the Diplomatic Academia of Chile. I want to continue my studies on that institution (or a similar one) if I had the chance, because according to what I heard for my acquaintances that place would help me a lot and could open me a tiny little door that would be really useful for us the future political scientist 😅

I hope that throughout these near future years I acquire the skills needed to qualify for institutions like that. 

So that's my case. Anyhow, I know me (duh 💁) and for that I think that my preferences can change but If you ask me today this is the path that I wanto to follow and I would try it in any place I can :)


Take care and see you in class ✨





Comments

  1. Hi Phran
    It is really interesting the studies about international relations. It will be nice to visit other countries and learn from them, but i wouldn't like to leave forever Chile.
    Ps: I will be the ambassador of Sealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fran!
    I also plan to do a postgraduate degree in international relations! I wish you the best and I know you will go far baby <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think and see you studying international relations in Europe, I also hope that you fulfill everything that you propose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country I would like to visit

My future Job

A Photograph I like.